Do you have a passion for Finance? Are you looking to work for a company who value their staff and make everyone feel part of the team?
Read on, we may have the perfect opportunity for you...
As the Credit Controller in this company you will be working alongside the Finance Team. In this role you will be responsible for liaising with customers to ensure their accounts are paid on time and any overdue balances are paid within a timely manner.
You will be reporting to the Finance manager and will have regular meetings to update him on any issues and overdue balances. You will have a background within a similar role and be comfortable carrying out the Credit Control for the company.
This role will suit someone who enjoys Credit Control, who has the ability to build and maintain good internal and external relationships and someone who is able to understand and esculate and queries or issues that arise.
- Experience working within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure
- An attractive salary of £20,000 per year
- A generous staff bonus scheme (paid annually) based on the performance of the business
- 23 days Holiday + bank holidays
- A company pension scheme
- Monthly communication meetings with all staff to ensure you are involved with the business and its growth.
This is a great opportunity to join this fantastic company at an exciting time of growth.
Please contact Kelly O'Donnell for more information, . 01935 432 434
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79151922