This Accounts Senior is responsible for a client portfolio by managing the client relationship and technical workload.
Our client is an entrepreneurial accounts practice that is designed to look after client needs and provide business advisory services.
- To complete and finalise accounts
- To meet with all clients and manage client queries within the portfolio.
- To develop working relationships with clients to understand their business
- To attend relevant networking events and prospect meetings to help enhance the firm's reputation and where possible support the development of new clients
- To keep up to date with technical matters by reading and attending relevant training courses.
- Must be ACA or ACCA qualified including relevant audit experience e.g. ideally 10 years such experience.
- Must have solid staff management experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective client inter-personal and management skills including the management of client expectations
- Must be able to actively manage own workloads and be highly adaptable and utilise initiative to ensure completion of work.
- Must possess IT skills to operate in-house programmes and prepare and develop spreadsheets as necessary.
- Must be fully conversant with audit programmes.
- Must possess a thorough working knowledge of accounting and auditing standards, the accounting provisions of the Companies Act, and relevant taxation matters.
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Must have experience of effectively managing costs and business planning.
Competitive salary and benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78929549