You will support the Finance Manager in providing direct support to the Global Buying teams with regard to financial analyses, modelling, contract evaluation and performance measurements for Broker Fees.
This is a fantastic opportunity for motivated, tenacious individuals eager to progress and develop their career within a global business. Our client offers a supportive environment to grow and develop within your specialism.
This hospitality and catering company based in Stevenage employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, health care, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, they provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling their clients to focus on their core business
The finance analyst will be responsible for
- Support the Buyers with the annual volume reconciliation process
- Preparation of quarterly and annual performance analysis for review with Buyers and Finance Management
- Provision of data for audit purposes and resolution of queries with external auditors
- Preparation of Budget and Forecast for broker fees on all agreements as per contract terms for the Financial Year
- Provide all round financial support to the Global Buying teams
- Ensure open communication with the Finance community throughout the company.
- Understanding and providing adequate support to the to other parts of the business regarding new initiatives being launched
The successful Finance Analyst will ideally be
- Qualified (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- Global mind-set, international experience and/or exposure an advantage
- Proven track record of data analysis and manipulation
- Demonstrable advanced knowledge of MS Excel systems essential
- Ability to focus on continuous improvement and streamline processes, tools etc.
- Solid interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable working under pressure and at pace & able to demonstrate working under own initiative, taking responsibility for continuously driving improvements both alone and as part of a wider team
- Attention to detail and respect of deadlines
For the successful Finance Analyst there will be a very good salary of £45,000 plus benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79051557