Software Developer - Azure/WPF
Application Developer - Craigavon
Your new company
An opportunity has arisen for a Software Application Developer to join the a multinational company based in Craigavon. The successful candidate will work on developing mobile applications/web applications to support my clients forthcoming remote control product management solution.
Your new role
The work will involve carrying out systems analysis and solution specification with senior staff and management across a number of my clients business areas.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of project delivery and will be able to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative. They will also be able to demonstrate good communication skills as much of the work will be carried out in conjunction with directors and senior management
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate skills in the development of applications using the following languages/technologies:
- At least 2 years of software development experience using Microsoft WPF or Azure
- Knowledge of mobile development life cycle
- Experience in working with REST services with WebApi
- Experience with SQL (MS SQL or SQL Azure)
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience in source control management (preferably TFS or VSTS)
- Strong knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Familiarity with TDD and Agile development
What you'll get in return
Hours of Work: 39 Hours per week. Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm, Friday 8.30am - 4.00pm
Annual Leave : 33 Days per year (including Public / Statutory Holidays)
Salary: Up to £45k p.a.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79021173