Credit Control up to 22K
Your new company
Your new company is a successful manufacturing company who provide a variety of solutions & products across a variety of sectors. Due to continuous success and growth, they are looking for an experienced Credit Controller, to join there friendly team.
Your new role
In this role, you will looking after 1500 like accounts under specific areas, following the processes in place. Achieve cash targets and aging charges reduction as set for each month. You'll provide forecasts as required; Report on monthly progress on activity and to highlight areas of concern within to the Team Leader.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Incoming / Outgoing calls - Chasing for payment
- Changing Status of Accounts
- Chasing for Remit for payments received
- Providing Copy documents
- Taking Card Payment
- Setting up payment plans
- Query Identification and potentially escalating
- Requesting credit notes
- Refunding Overpayments / Credit Balances
- 40 - 50 calls per day
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal Credit Controller will have experience within a similar position, and have excellent relationship building skills.
You will also possess:
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent telephone and customer service manner.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- A good eye for attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong Excel skill
- SAP experience would be beneficial
What you'll get in return
Salary of between 18 - 22k + 5% bonus
Parking on site
4% benefits bonus
20 days holiday + option to buy up to 10 more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79049181