Due to success a Management Accountant is required for an expanding, dynamic & fast paced company who will be responsible for preparing and analysing key financial information for monthly management reports and annual statutory accounts for a group of companies, as well as cash forecasting, preparation of budgets, forecasts and managing a small team of accounts assistants.
- Exposure to LLP Accounting
- Part qualified (AAT, ACCA or CIMA) or qualified by experience
- Good communicator both written and verbal
- An ability to communicate financial information in a clear way
- Experience of Pegasus Opera 3 and XRL.
- Prepare monthly Management reports, including P&L Accounts, Balance Sheet reconciliations, variance analysis against budget, and working papers to support
- Calculate Accruals & Prepayments; post Journal Vouchers onto Pegasus
- Maintain each Company's Fixed Asset register, monthly depreciation calculations
- Issue Budget Holder analysis reports; liaise with Heads of Depts. to ensure compliance with annual Budgets
- Prepare audit files for year end Statutory Accounts
- Manage and monitor the Accounts Assistants day to day activities: Oversee Credit Control process; Ensure all Ledgers are closed promptly on Pegasus, Prepare Monthly Payroll and file reports with HMRC
up to £40000 + excllt benefits - Hrs: 8.30am - 5.30pm (M-T); 5.00pm (Fri)
When applying; please make sure you include a contact email and telephone number, as well as your required salary, notice period and whether or not you have transport. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commercial & Office; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to permanent roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78744078