Interim Finance Analyst
As Interim Finance Analyst you will collate, analyse and review all aspects required to support the production and development of Regional and Functional Financial Management Reporting requirements. You will also act as the #2 to the department head, deputising for them in their absence.
A well known brand, FMCG/ Retail business based in Bristol.
As Interim Finance Analyst you will be required to provide support and assist with the preparation of relevant financial management reports produced within Financial Control; to include reporting and functional requirements:
- Collation of information from different group resources
- Verification of data to source systems and within reports
- Ensure required submissions are received in a timely and appropriate manner
- Assist with preparation of templates for both actual and forecast reporting
- Process and Development
- Maintain, review and update process documentation where required.
- Build effective working relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Provide support for all relevant functional and department managers.
The successful Finance Analyst will:
- Be a Qualified Accountant
Be numerate and excellent systems literacy (particularly Excel)
Have Good communication skills with the ability to deal with managers across teams and functions.
Be a completer/finisher with an eye for detail Proactive outlook and willing to embrace new challenges.
Be a Team player, but with the ability to act on own initiative when appropriate.
Have a Robustness to work within a changeable, rigorous and deadline-driven environment.
For this Bristol based, contract assignment, the successful Interim Finance Analyst can expect a competitive rate of pay on either a daily rate or fixed term contract basis to suit their preference.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79038520