Senior Payroll Specialist
This is a temporary Senior Payroll Specialist position based in High Wycombe. This Senior Payroll Specialist position is working for a large manufacturing organisation with a growing team.
This temporary Senior Payroll Specialist is working for a large manufacturing company based in High Wycombe.
This temporary Senior Payroll Specialist position based in High Wycombe will involve the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for accurate and timely payrolls in all markets of responsibility: UK and other assigned EMEA countries
- Understand and apply company pay policies, audit guidelines and local government regulations
- Support audit activities for all internal and external audits
- Recommend ongoing changes to improve the quality and cost of Payroll and Time Management services
- Serve as the point of contact to assist vendor partners resolve inquiries related to payroll processing and HR data
The successful candidate for this Senior Payroll Specialist position will need to have the following skills
- EMEA payroll experience
- Excellent communication skills
- ADP experience preferable
- Good Excel skills
- Team player
This is a temporary EMEA Payroll position with the potential to go permanent.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79052500