Assistant Financial Controller
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a market leading business based in Solihull to appoint a Assistant Financial Controller to the Team.
This is a permanent opportunity paying circa £30,000 + Study Support.
Our client is a growing business based in Solihull. Due to recent growth in their major European markets, they are looking to increase headcount within their finance function, and we are now seeking an Assistant Financial Controller to join the team.
As Assistant Financial Controller, you'll develop and execute reporting, analysis and partnering to support delivery of our brand and customer commercial strategies.
The Assistant Financial Controller will support the current team in their efforts to across all areas of finance, and will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to take on a varied and challenging role. It will be focused on the following areas:
- Business reporting including; presentation of updates, monthly reporting, strategic customer reporting.
- Business analysis including; net price comparisons and brand group margin comparisons.
- Audit claim support including; working with sales controller to settle claims and maintaining reporting.
- Business partnering including; controller for specific accounts and controller for specific categories.
- Financial accounting including; both accounts receivable and payable and back-up.
- All aspects of sales & purchase ledger
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to resolve complex queries and reporting issues
- Bank & balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of information for monthly management accounts
- Supporting all end of month duties
- VAT returns
- Working alongside the Financial Controller to instigate process improvements and efficiency's in the reporting timetable
The person we seek for the Assistant Financial Controller role will have strong attention to detail, with a broad spectrum of accounting skills. You will be able to appreciate the wider complexity of an organisation's reconciliation and monthly management accounting processes, with a mature & conscientious attitude. You will be a 'hands-on' individual, prepared to perform some of the more mundane tasks in the month end process to ensure the team hits its deadlines.
Assistant Financial Controller circa £30,000.
If this role is of interest do not hesitate in applying.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79096778