Powertrain Project Engineer - Emissions Research 33425
Job title: Project Engineer - Emissions Research
Hourly Rate: £18.00- £22.06ph
Location: Warwick University
A Project Engineer is required with a technical understanding of engine performance and emissions development to support Project delivery. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based at Warwick University requires a Project Engineer with good understanding of Engine Combustion emissions or Calibration on a contract basis. As a Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Deliver key technologies and integrated solutions regarding emissions control.
- Lead emissions research and development projects.
- Influence technology direction
- Build expertise and leadership in a critical technology area.
The Project Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Technical understanding of engine performance and emissions development and calibration.
- Technical understanding of after treatment technology.
- Hold Project management skills.
- Be Degree qualified - Engineering or Science.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of after treatment technology and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role (33425) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78678592