A leading architecture firm are looking to hire a Project Accountant into their head accounting office.
This architecture firm are one of the worlds leading firms and are at the forefront of their industry.
As the Project Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure that costs are accounted for against the correct projects
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure correct time allocation to projects
- Create new projects in vision and ensure all paperwork is approved
- Assist and review with the preparation of the quarterly VAT return
- Assist with the production of the payroll which is produced every two weeks.
- Disseminate information to interested parties regarding tax, pension, etc.
- Produce bank reconciliations
- Ensure staff input timesheets on a weekly basis
- Ensure that payments are properly coded, posted and paid
- Ensure employee expenses are authorised and paid correctly
- Raise invoices in a timely manner
- Deal with client queries regarding invoicing, referring them to the Project Manager if appropriate
- Provide statements, chase clients for payment, reconcile client accounts and provide reporting internally to the Project Managers on outstanding debt
To be considered for this Project Accountant role you must have the following:
- Strong accounts processing knowledge and experience (AP, AR, GL, bank)
- Strong double entry bookkeeping knowledge
- Ideally previous project accounting work (candidates without this will be considered)
- Strong ability using Excel
£30,000 - £35,000 + excellent benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79052359