Accounts Payable Clerk - Part Time
My client based in Thame is seeking a part time Accounts Payable Clerk to maintain all aspects of Accounts Payable.You will be working in a small, friendly team for two days a week on a job share basis.
- Prepare and reconcile supplier/commission payment run;
- Input supplier invoices into AP System;
- Reconciliation and payment of expenses;
- Periodic review of supplier statement and debit balances resolving any outstanding issues.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong understanding of basic accounting concepts, including reconciliations, journal entries and internal controls;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Knowledgeable with PC applications (Excel, Word, Access) and mainframe accounting systems.
You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to maintain good working relations with other departments. You will be flexible and able to work under pressure with a customer service orientation.
Hours of work will ideally be Thursday and Friday between 14.5 and 16 hours per week.
Salary £22K to £23K pro rata depending on skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78639689