BWSR are currently recruiting on behalf of our manufacturing client who are currently expanding their engineering team due to recent investment and growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business at an exciting time and develop your career.
The main responsibilities are:
- Undertaking installations and planned and reactive maintenance within site.
- Attend, diagnose and repair breakdowns on machinery.
- Identify any improvements on equipment/machinery.
- Maintain a safe system of work and risk assessments throughout the course of day to day duties
The successful candidate will possess:
- Timed served Maintenance Engineer with experience in a similar role within a manufacturing facility
- Extensive fault finding/diagnostic experience
- Extensive problem solving/troubleshooting
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79048960