Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation, is looking for a seasoned Credit Officer contractor with specific investment banking experience to cover responsibility of signing off Credit Risk.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years' experience in financial services with a background in OTC derivatives Credit Risk Control. In addition, must have experience of:
- Responsibility for the review and first level sign-off of credit proposals, before final approval submission to the credit functions.
- Supervision of credit proposals from origination to drawdown including alignment of required internal and external legal/coverage bodies;
- Creating and presenting proposals;
- Obtaining sanction from appropriate Investment Bank/Credit Committees;
- Executing the finalisation of the proposal.Financial/Economics/Mathematics degree is an advantage
Availability for interview - must be available second week of January
Start - 29 January 2018
Rate - £475.00 per day
Duration - 6 month contract
Location - City of London
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79013181