HR Systems & Data Reporting Specialist
About Man Group:
Man Group is an active investment management firm focused on delivering performance and client portfolio solutions through its five investment management businesses: Man AHL; Man Numeric; Man GLG; Man FRM and Man Global Private Markets.
Man Group's investment management businesses provide long-only, alternative and private markets products on a single and multi-manager basis, leveraging the firm's robust infrastructure to provide a diverse range of strategies across investment approaches, styles and asset classes.
Purpose of the role:
Working within global Human Resources, the key focuses for this role are:
- Manage human resource management information and analysis and ensure all key data is audited
- Oversee the systems and operations business as usual activities and processes and ensure all tasks are completed on time to required standards
- Provide functional system and HR generalist support to HR and users within the business and support the Company's HRIS strategy
- Manage all regular reports / MI:
- Extract, manage, analyse and model human resource metrics as required Includes historical headcount model and client services model etc
- Reports to be meaningful and tailored to relevant audience
- Reports are accurate, presented to a high standard and are timely
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, HR business and systems exposure;
- Proven functional HR systems experience gained in financial services organisation;
- System report writing essential;
- Advanced MS Excel (Pivot tables, VlookUps, advance formatting) and fully conversant with the rest of the Microsoft Office suite
- Must be self-starter, self-sufficient, resilient and good at prioritising and organisation
- Must be numeric, good at issue resolution and analysing impact assessment
- Knowledge of one or more of the following technologies: Peoplesoft, Oracle, Microsoft, Workday etc.
Work-Life Balance and Benefits at Man:
Man Group is committed to providing the best working environment possible for all its employees and, as such, we support professional training and development as well as requests for flexible or part-time working.
Man Group also supports many charities and initiatives through the Man Charitable Trust, which aims to create positive change by supporting charitable organisations that focus on raising levels of literacy and numeracy in the UK and by offering employees opportunities to invest their time and expertise in charitable initiatives. Employees are offered two 'ManKind' days of paid leave per year that can be used as part of the Man Charitable Trust's community volunteering programme or in support of any other charity/not-for-profit organisation.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79054437