Product Development Engineer
We are looking for a Product Development Engineer to join a well-known manufacturing company, based in Luton.
This is a very busy and varied role whereby you will be managing the full process of all new products and equipment. The Product Development Engineer will also be ensuring that all existing products are produced in the most efficient and effective way.
The successful candidate must be an excellent communicator, able to work effectively and to tight deadlines, have strong technical knowledge, experience within the healthcare industry and relevant IT skills.
Product Development Engineer Requirements:
- Experience with all aspects of development within the medical device field
- Knowledge of FDA/ISO systems
- Experience in developing, writing and executing design validation protocols and reports
- Product costing
- Technical/Scientific degree
Product Development Engineer Responsibilities:
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and designers to develop products, agree specifications and solve problems
- Liaising with new and existing clients is also a necessity in order to retain and win new business
- Writing and conducting analysis on reports
- Preparation of validation protocols
- Assist in securing new business
- Support the development teams to present new materials and products
If you are interested in this Product Development Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78595851