Purchase Ledger Clerk - flexible hours
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Flexible Hours
Based: Rossendale (BB4)
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 + benefits
Flexible working hours between 25-38 a week to suit candidate!
Our client is a hugely successful company based in Rossendale. They are award winning for their excellent customer and product service, spanning over the last 25 years. With a client base ranging from some of the top UK construction companies right down to local DIY businesses they are leaders in their industry - especially in the North of England
They are now looking to appoint a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis due to an internal promotion. Good opportunities going forward as the company is always expanding.
- Processing PO number and managing all company purchase ledger processes
- Processing high volume purchase invoices (it is VITAL you have high volume experience)
- Managing ledgers across numerous companies simultaneously
- Working on PO system - matching all invoices to orders
- Processing expenses and supplier statement reconciliations
- Acting as a Brand Ambassador - offering excellent customer service to all customers/suppliers
- Support month end closure routines within the wider finance team
Previous experience in a Purchase Ledger role is essential. You MUST:
- Have experience processing high volume purchase invoices - over 1000 a monthly
- Experience of working on a PO system is essential
- Construction / Hire experience would be highly beneficial
- Experience on SAGE 200 also highly beneficial
In return, the company offer a great package with fantastic opportunities for progression into the wider business
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78957014