Field Service Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for this leading manufacturer of equipment into the UK healthcare and dental sector for a Service Engineer to cover Doncaster and the surrounding areas.
To ensure effective servicing, repair, training and promotion of Company products within the Doncaster area, whilst providing the Customer with a superior quality service at all times. Other responsibilities include:
- Organise and carry out servicing, installation, repair, routine maintenance, and modification to Company products on Customer premises
- To promote Company’s equipment and services.
- To ensure spares and specialised equipment provided are utilised effectively
- To prepare accurate reports and keep detailed records as necessary, whilst following the Company procedures defined in Standing Orders and Standard Operating Procedures.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience of servicing equipment and machinery as a service, installation or maintenance engineer. Ideally you will have an ONC or similar in electro-mechanical engineering as well as good communication and people skills. Full product training will be provided so a background in photocopier service, Games machines, medical equipment, cash handling equipment e.t.c. would be ideal.
- £25,000-£26,000 Basic Salary
- £3,000-£6,000 Bonus/OTE
- Health Cover
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79009534