Exciting opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding organisation who are a genuine world leader in their market. The company's products are sold in more than 50 countries across the globe, and they work closely with world-renowned industry experts to ensure that their products remain at the cutting edge of technology.
As the compliance engineer, you will work as part of a small regulatory and compliance team ensuring that all products comply with relevant industry standards. Detailed responsibilities for the compliance engineer include:
- Organising and assisting external product compliance testing
- Obtaining/maintaining approvals and hosting factory inspections
- Providing compliance input to new product development and existing product re-development
- Updating and reviewing internal technical documentation including change control, part specifications and technical documents
- Assisting in technical file creation/maintenance for standard products
- Providing regulatory support in product risk management and usability engineering
- Monitoring changes in legislation, standards and guidance documents
To be successful in your application for the compliance engineer position, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a quality, compliance or regulatory role dealing with electrical/electronic products or quality, compliance or regulatory experience gained within a medical device environment.
- Experience of overseeing product testing processes including liaising with external test houses
- Knowledge of a variety of standards and quality management systems
- A degree level qualification within an engineering discipline (ideally electrical/electronic) is desirable
- Previous experience within an ISO13485 accredited environment is desirable
In return, the compliance engineer will receive a competitive salary (dependent on experience) + pension, healthcare, etc.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
NOTE if you apply for this position a consultant will review your CV and call you if your CV is a match.
If the consultant cannot reach you they will email and text you requesting that you call them back. YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79035615