Acquisitions Accountant -
£35 to £40k plus great benefits
Brand new position - a chance to forge your own career direction
Due to expansion a new role has been created to join a fast growing, scale up business in a growing market sector
- If you are a qualified Accountant and have exposure to an Commercial or Practice background?
- Are you looking for a new challenge and a chance to grow with an exciting business?
Our client is looking for an experienced Qualified Accountant to -
- Look after the acquisition accounting for all newly acquired entities by implementing a new streamlined process
- Reconciliation of amounts owed to vendors
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory reporting
- Liaising with new branch staff and assisting through the transition
- Various projects supporting the Finance team
Ideal candidate -
Commercially driven and highly versed in speaking finance to non-finance - persuasive, investigative but empathic
ACCA/ CIMA/ACA qualified or experience
Exposure to Commercial or Practice back ground
In return for excellent benefits - 25 days holidays, Exclusive discounts and Staff Pension
For a full job spec and a conversation about joining a business going through positive change, contact Tate today
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78805463