Job Role: Credit Control
Salary: £18k - £21k
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
This fantastic opportunity has come about due to growth of the business and is working with an established Manufacturing company in the heart of Loughborough. You will be working within an open plan office and a team of 8 within Finance. My client prides themselves on having a ‘family feel’ environment and would be perfect for a friendly individual who ideally has Credit Control experience.
- Checking customer's credit ratings with bank
- Dealing with internal queries about payments
- Ensuring customers pay on time
- Chasing any outstanding payments
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
- Giving impeccable customer service at all times
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
- Ideal to have experience working within a Finance team previously
- Able to work solo or within a team
- Great attention to detail
- Able to handle large work loads
Applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.
If you are wanting to get a new opportunity for 2018, please send an up to date CV to Mavera at or alternatively, please call on.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78959156