IT Manager Scunthorpe - North Lincolnshire
Scunthorpe - North Lincolnshire
£30-£38k - full time 37hrs (all year- not term time only)
I am recruiting for an experienced IT Manager, to assist my client in the operation and development of their network infrastructure and associated systems.
They will ensure a disaster recovery plan is in place to provide business continuity. You will work with and report to the Senior Manager Team to understand the needs of the business and ensure the needs of key stakeholders are met.
- Ensure the protection and delivery of data and systems is undertaken.
- Responsibility for Network Maintenance, including licensing and maintenance contracts; troubleshooting problems and ensuring smooth running of the network.
- Responsibility for the Management and Administration of all network services including, but not limited to, Exchange, SQL, Active Directory, Group Policy and virtualised environments HyperV and Remote Desktop services, and any associated Cloud based services and systems such as MS 365, also to manage and maintain Moodle, and other systems in place at the college.
- Involvement in strategic network and IT Services related development issues.
- Responsibility for the creation, administration and removal of network user accounts.
- Responsibility for the implementation of the backup strategy and disaster recovery and maintain the virus defense and filtering system.
- Responsibility for login scripting and Visual Basic scripting to keep the network running efficiently.
- Management of the day to day maintenance and upkeep of the IT Services estate and resolution of customer tasks logged via the support system (Technical team related).
- Maintaining the integrity of network security.
- Managing the development of the infrastructure and networking of John Leggott College.
- Liaising with external support companies and software companies to solve problems quickly.
- Working with a member of the SMT to achieve project goals and timescales.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79048623