MI Analyst - Temporary Assignment
Fantastic modern offices - Brilliant benefits - Modern offices
An opportunity has arisen for an MI Analyst to join a small and supportive VRM team in East Bristol on a temporary contract. The client are seeking a technically minded candidate who has strong Microsoft excel skills and is used to delivering results in a pressurised environment. The successful candidate will be able to work as part of a team, extract complex data and provide reports for data.
MI Analyst Duties will include (but are not limited to);
- Improving efficiency of decision making and processes across VRM
- Take an active part in a positive professional team culture
- Sharing ideas and best practice to improve individual and team performance
- Developing a good understanding through analytical support
- Constantly seek ways to develop efficient processes
If you have strong interpersonal skills and are used to completed complex formulae on Microsoft Excel - then please don't hesitate to send your CV through to Blaine today.
Candidates with BOB and OIBEE skills are strongly urged to apply.
Job Title: MI Analyst
Location: East Bristol
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 pro rata
Hours: Monday - Friday
Contract type: Temporary assignment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79105298