Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Java Developer to join an award winning business based out of their offices based in Ipswich. The successful candidate will be responsible for migrating a Java 6 system to the latest version of Java and then providing additional system functionality on an ongoing basis. The successful candidate will become an expert in the system and will be responsible for providing new and innovative methods to continually improve the system in terms of functionality, operations and user experience.
Required experience (All of most of the following):
* Agile Development Methodology
* Excellent written and oral communicator
* Must possess sound engineering/software development principles
* Work independently with little or no supervision
* Client facing - understand requirements and manage expectations
* Provide 2nd and 3rd Line support for the system
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Job ref - 22365
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79104867