Equipment support engineer
Are you an electronic, mechanical or electrical engineer, looking for your next opportunity to develop your career? Do you have experience in manufacturing and in machinery/equipment maintenance? Available to work in the Taunton area? If so, this is the role for you!
This temporary to permanent position is based in Taunton, working for a renowned electronics manufacturer. You will be liaising with the process engineers and production operatives on sites, as well as with clients externally In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Maintenance and reparation of all factory equipment on site
- Carrying out scheduled maintenance on all pieces of equipment on site (complex electrical, electro-mechanic and electronics systems)
- Building complex electronic and electrical control systems
- Setting up and refurbishing new builds
- Generation of technical documents for both new and refurbished equipment
The rate of pay is between £12.00 and £13.00 an hour, working a 39 hour week. This will be working Monday to Friday, 7AM - 5PM Mon-Thurs and 7AM - 1PM on Friday.
The ideal candidate will have:
- HNC/HND Electronics Engineering or any other relevant education
- Electrical/electronic repair and automated assembly equipment experience
- Experience of site/facilities maintenance
- Construction experience in making electronics/electrical control systems
- Microsoft Office experience
Interested? The apply today!
Cordant People are an equal opportunities recruitment business.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79146525