Negotiable D.O.E + company pension + 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Our Client is the leading global provider of inks and dyes to the packaging and printing industry.
Based at their site at Rochdale, the Analytical Technologist will provide analytical support to the Ink Divisions, by applying established test methods and the use of database resources. This role offers a great opportunity for someone looking to commence and build their career as a technical expert with a global company.
Non graduates are welcome to apply but would be expected and supported to undertake further education to obtain formal qualifications.
As Analytical Technologist your role will provide a great opportunity for a well organised, flexible, analytically minded individual, who is able to work as part of a team or on their own initiative in order to positively contribute towards the performance of the analytical team and the service we provide to their customers.
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have the required skills and experience to undertake this role, including;
- A keen interest in Analytical Chemistry, with a strong aptitude towards practical laboratory work
- Degree in chemistry is essential
- Experience of analysis of mixtures of paints, inks or coatings is desirable
- Practical experience of Infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), gas chromatography (GC), gas chromatography with mass spectroscopy (GC-MS) is essential
- Knowledge of chemistry and chemical processes including their areas of application
- Ability to seek and act upon information from multiple sources in support of analytical work
About the company
Our client is established as the leader in the inks and dyes market and their history of focusing on customers, their people, growth, innovation and efficiency, drives strong performance and growth in year on year results.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Analytical Technologist role click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79140022