An opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a business based in between North Leeds and Harrogate that sees them positioned as one of the best employers in the region.
This role will ideally suit a Qualified or very nearly Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA candidate who has a demonstrable track record in improving processes and procedures within a commercially focused business.
Reporting to the Finance Manager duties will include:
- Assist the Finance Manager in the smooth running of the accounts department.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- Assisting with the Budgeting and Forecasting process
- Taking responsibility for the Monthly Reporting Pack
- Assisting the Financial Controller in any Ad-Hoc projects to enhance business performance
Applicants will be expected to:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified or Part Qualified
- Have experience in the production of management accounts
- Be experienced in improving processes and controls within a previous position
Salary & Benefits
- Benefits Package
- Free parking
- Career progression
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79146845