Graduate Control Systems Engineer
Graduate Control Systems Engineer
A very large international company with sites in both Bridlington and Driffield that is a world leader in digital finishing equipment are growing and seeking new graduate talent, to develop and progress.
The software department is continually growing and seeking an extremely driven and hard-working Graduate for the role of Graduate Control Systems Engineer, wanting an individual that seeks to learn and develop- that will hit the ground running being an integral member to the team.
Deal with all aspects of machine manufacturing from design, R & D, software, commissioning, procurement, sub-contractors, service support and technical documentation from an electrical and software perspective.
Look for continuous improvement opportunities in all aspects and processes of the business.
WHAT YOU GET
- The opportunity to learn and develop
* Excellent scope for progression
* Salary reviews
* Onsite parking
* Projects that will challenge and push you as an Engineer
This company are offering great progression and professional development, giving a wealth of knowledge and experience.
MAIN TASKS WITH THE ROLE
- Adopt 5s and Lean Philosophy
- Meeting relevant electrical and control safety requirements and design standards
- Produce and check electrical drawings
- Review projects with mechanical design and other team members to ensure they meet the necessary customer needs
- Provide technical support for electricians and sub-contract / outsourcing partners
- Power up and commission machinery
- Carry out any necessary drawing or wiring modifications when required
- Provide technical support to Service department, service engineers and customers
- Produce technical documentation for machine operation, testing and design
- Communicate with suppliers and purchasing department on product components
- Produce, modify and maintain software programmes
- Travel to other sites, customers and supplier sites when required
- Create test procedures
- Complete and develop process check sheets
- Comply to and develop quality and safety improvements
- Analyse and interpret data
- Maintain accurate job clocking
- Degree in relevant field, electrical engineering, robotics
- Software knowledge
- T Skills
- Able to work on projects from concept through to commissioning and completion
- Fault finding (electrical / software / mechanical)
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, contact Charlie Hedges at Graduate Talent Solutions.
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit www.graduatetalentsolutions.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79043730