Technical Sales Engineer- Electronic calibration
Our client is a leading supplier of electronic test and measurement equipment. They represent many market leading test & measurement companies including Tektronix, Fluke and Ametek. Their customer base is extensive covering all sections of design, manufacture, service and education.
a) Commercially and technically savvy in T&M (test & measurement), or a related electronic/engineering discipline
b) Excellent at customer needs evaluation
c) Capable of conducting field based product demonstrations
d) The ability to complete the sale
e) A demonstrable ability to manage customers and grow your territory in a competitive marketplace is essential
a) Previous T&M and/or Instrumentation sales experience or experience of selling into automotive, aerospace, or power electronics markets
- This involves promoting the full portfolio of products available and assisting customers in selecting suitable products for their application.
- You will work as part of a team of three Field Sales Engineers under the guidance of a Sales Director with technical support provided by the Sales Office.
- Specific product training will be provided. They are the largest technical distributor for Tektronix, the leading oscilloscope manufacturer.
- Applicants should be self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to demonstrate our products.
- This position would suit a person with an electronics background seeking a career change or an existing Sales Engineer wishing to change companies.
- The Midlands region is one of their strongest sales regions and has achieved target sales every year.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79039734