Wealth Management Administrator
** WEALTH MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR**
Working for a small business within the Financial Services Sector - you will be responsible for supporting 3 financial advisors with administrative tasks. The company is expanding and taking on more Advisors which is the reason for the administration support vacancy.
YOUR NEW JOB...
• Dealing with day to day client and provider enquiries
• Arranging client meetings for the adviser
• Preparing for client meetings including quote requests, obtaining valuations and appropriate literature
• Preparing and submitting applications and supporting documents to product providers
• Inputting new business proposals to back-office system in line with Company procedures
• Maintaining accurate records of all verbal and non-verbal communications with the client
• Typing adviser dictation for file and meeting notes
• Maintaining up to date client fact find information on the back-office system
• Maintaining client files in line with Compliance procedures
• Keeping track of client details and chasing where appropriate
We are looking for somebody ideally from a financial services background - Banking/ Insurance/ Pensions etc. and somebody with brilliant experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook. Also strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact directly with clients and colleagues in a professional manner is a must
WHATS ON OFFER…
£18-20K Salary, Working hours 9am - 5.30pm and work dependent, a 4pm finish on a Friday
We will also consider part time hours too
Contributory pension scheme after 3 months
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79041300