A successful chartered accountancy practice with SME and small corporate clients typically ranging from c.£50k - £10m t/o across Manchester and the North West region. The firm provides bespoke solutions delivered by Business Advisors responsible for managing client relationships and ensuring business owners and management teams realise their ambitions for their businesses.
Continued growth in clients and business advisory fees has created an opportunity for an Accountant experienced in advising SME's and growing entrepreneurial businesses. This is a unique opportunity to join the firm as a Manager and progress on potentially to Partner level over the next 5 years.
As a Client Manager you will work closely with SME and OMB clients, ensuring their year end accounts, tax and VAT work is completed and providing business advice focused on increasing profitability, improving internal systems, planning for growth and long term exit strategy.
You will work closely with the firm's Partners to manage the delivery of accountancy & advisory solutions to all clients.
As Manager you can expect to benefit from:
- A competitive salary package
- Long term career progression to Director / Partner level
- Exposure to a wide range of entrepreneurial SME businesses
You will ideally be an experienced Accountant able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 5 years experienced in small or medium sized practice focusing on working with SME's and OMB's up to c.£5m t/o
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients from all industries
- An understanding of business advisory services in relation to SME's
You will be a technically strong, 'hands-on' Accountant and Business Advisor seeking an opportunity to become a Partner within a practice which has a reputation for quality advice and a well-established professional services brand.
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.