Finance Analyst - Permanent
Our Client, a leading Commercial Company based in West London are currently recruiting for Finance Analyst on a permanent basis. In order to apply you will be a Part Qualified - Qualified Accountant or Qualified by experience. They are also looking for someone who is a strong communicator who is confident and has experience of presenting to Senior Management and that you have strong commercial analytical experience.
Reporting to and providing assistance to the CFO and working within a team of 10, your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly revenue reporting and making sure that all relevant financial reporting is accurate
- Preparation of monthly consolidated P&L reports
- Preparation of monthly analysis and KPIs
- Preparation of quarterly reporting
- Regularly reviewing consolidated capital expenditure against group targets
- Preparation of analysis and key ratios from balance sheet and cash flow reporting
- Management reporting duties including management reporting, preparation of budget timetables and setting up of meetings
- Making sure financial budgeting, forecasting and accounting is up to date, accurate and submitted within management time frames as applicable.
- Collating and consolidating budget information from the businesses to meet Group reporting requirements
- Assisting with the preparation of budget presentations and associated analysis
- Process improvement duties around implementation of standardised processes and strategies to improve efficiency in reporting
- Assisting the Finance Director in gathering information from the businesses as and when required
- Part Qualified - Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) with demonstrable experience or Qualified by experience
- Experience in presenting management information in a clear and informative manner to Senior Management level
- Able to interact confidently with staff of all levels and across all areas of the businesses / group
- Experience in the use of SAP or a similar ERP system
- Excellent business communication skills including verbal and written with strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to establish good working relationships both internally and externally across all levels and global offices
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and to be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Excellent skills in data analysis and presentation
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Packages particularly Microsoft Word and Excel with the ability to create complex formulas, macros and pivot tables.
- Ability to work as part of a team interacting with different departments and using own initiative
If this role is of interest to you please contact Debbie Webb or Jigna Mannell-Patel directly at Parkside Recruitment on 01895 202 360. If you are previously registered with us and interested please contact us ASAP.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79046364