Graduate Project Coordinator
My client based closed to Uxbridge are currently recruiting for a project management graduate who is currently studying or has recently graduated with a general science degree or business management related degree, the position is to work alongside and support project delivery teams within IT, Finance and other business functions and will involve the use of SharePoint, Microsoft office, Excel and other IT systems.
The position is for a initial period of 6 months with a competitive salary and package and excellent opportunity for someone whom is looking to gain valuable experience working for a recognised and corporate company who will offer training , support and business and commercial awareness
Qualifications & experience
- Undergraduate in Pharmaceutical/ general science degree or a degree in Business Administration
- Organisational skills
- Strong general IT skills - fully conversant with MS Office Suite and other internet tools
- Able and interested to work across and between EU countries
- Exhibits inquisitive, independent work ethic,
- High attention to detail and follow through
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain task-focused approach to assigned duties and ability to work independently
Please only apply if you are available to start Immeadiatley
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79139242