Senior Financial Planner
My Internationally recognised Financial Services Giant is currently looking for a Level 4 Diploma Qualified Financial Planner for their London Office.
To be considered for this role you must at a minimum have obtained the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services and have 2 years+ experience in Financial Advising. This role involves:
- Providing holistic financial planning advice to a bank of existing clients
- Develop referral opportunities from outside and from within the Group
- Provide financial planning advice to individuals through comprehensive KYC
- Produce advice reports to regulatory standards and implement solutions agreed with client
- Meet and exceed revenue and other targets as set by the business
In return for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, 22 days holiday, pension, flexible benefits and the chance to work for an industry leader.
Please quote <42103> when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79146504