Purchase Ledger Clerk
We are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our busy finance team at our Head Office in Blackburn. Part of your day to day duties will be to support the GAP 2 Finance Manager in the smooth running of the purchase ledger function. GAP are a manufacturer of PVC-U products, with 112 depots and counting, it is an exciting time to be joining us.
We are committed to bringing the right people on board to help contribute towards our continued growth so if you're looking for the next career move into a thriving and challenging business, this could be the role for you!
You will be responsible for (but not limited to);
- Inputting invoices for the business.
- Resolve purchase ledger queries on a daily basis.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Respond to supply queries by phone or email.
- Ensure integrity purchase ledger records and transactions.
- Cover for GAP 2 Finance Manager when required.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have minimum of 1 years' experience in a busy purchase ledger team.
- Possess strong IT skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have good organisation skills.
- Have the ability to prioritise work load.
- Be a team player.
- Have an understanding of the purchase ledger function in a commercial environment.
In return for your commitment and dedication, GAP will provide you with a competitive salary plus; 33 days holiday per annum including bank holidays, a contributory pension scheme after completing your three month probationary period (if eligible) and a family feel environment which we believe is the heart of our success.
If you feel that GAP could be the right place for you, please send your CV in application!
GAP is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. The hours of work for this role are 8:30am until 5pm Monday to Friday with one hour lunch break per day.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79046759