Legal Secretary - 2 Months Temp
We are currently recruiting a Legal Secretary to join our client, an international law firm based in Bristol.
The successful candidate will provide high-quality support to fee earners.
- Diary management
- Liaise with clients, and build and maintain new relationships
- Organising meetings; booking and preparing meeting rooms
- Taking minutes
- Document management, filing, archiving, photocopying, scanning
- Manage travel arrangements
- Handle confidential information
- Answer phone calls and emails, take messages and forward them accordingly
- Upload documents to Case Management System and keep it updated
- Work closely with Fee Earners and secretarial team members
- Previous secretarial experience with a legal background advantageous
- 65 wmp
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Highly detail oriented and focused
- Ability to prioritise and manage daily workload without supervision
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs
- Secretarial NVQ/Diploma beneficial
This is a full-time temporary position for approximately 2 months based in Bristol with a salary of £19,000-£22,000.
Apply now with an updated version of your CV.