RTA Personal Injury Claims Handler
MOTOR CLAIMS HANDLER
Salary: £22,000 to £24,000
A Transportation company, is looking for a Claims Handler to join their busy and expanding team based in the North London office. The purpose of the role is to handle a caseload of Personal Injury Motor Claims from inception through to successful settlement, while ensuring all procedures and time frames are maintained.
- Handle a caseload within your authority level.
- Deal with RTA (Motor) Claims to include Personal Injury, Third Party and Credit Hire
- Liaise with lawyers, loss adjusters, Insurers and Third parties
- Taking statements including reviewing CCTV and witness reports
- Review medical reports and liaise with medical experts
- Keep all relevant parties informed of the progress of claims
- Assist colleagues as required.
In order to be successful candidates MUST have previous experience in RTA Personal Injury Claims from an insurance, accident management or legal background.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79037645