Regional / Area Manager - Scotland (East) - Retail Stores 5 -15 Units
Regional Manager – Retail stores Scotland east Region . Client are highly efficient multi-channel retailer and one of the UK’s fastest growing companies. They are part of a successful group and moving forward seek a Regional / Area Manager to cover Scotland East (to cover up to approx 15 branches) – Salary is competitive to c £45K+ plus company car.
The clients ideally looking for a focus on process and customer service, so from a big Supermarket , Homeware , Hardware / DIY / Merchanting or other large Retail name / stand alone retail business . At this level you will be managing the shops but won’t really interact with the customers, so the focus is people management, stock management and ensuring processes , structure and standards are complied with so you will be a disciplined individual looking for the next step up . ideally you will be currently in such a role as an area / regional manager managing 5 - 15 units.
Job Purpose: To support the Divisional Director in delivering a world class customer experience
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities -
1. Accountability for Annual sales targets :
2. To support the implementation of the clients proposition as a framework for store operations:
3. Actively Performance Manage all Direct Reports for maximum effectiveness:
4. To support the Divisional Director in the development of the Division:
Key Capabilities of the Role -
Getting Results through People .
Leading Change and Growth .
• Highly motivated and impactful.
• Shares best practise within the senior leadership team.
• Is effective when intervening to manage key issues.
• Supports change as a positive enabler to the business.
Key Capabilities of the Role -
• Has a flexible communication style.
Setting Direction .
• Makes decisions readily and in time.
Customer Focused .
• Always makes decisions based on what is right for the customer.
• Creates a positive service culture within the store teams.
• Leads a service focus with own behaviours.
• Has a passion for the Brand.
Other Requirements -
This is a senior leadership role within the business and the individual must make a significant contribution to the success of the company.
The individual therefore should be highly self motivated and driven which will also necessitate the following:
• The role will require extensive travel both within the individual’s area of responsibility and potentially other parts of the country.
• The role will also require a high degree of flexibility in terms of the working week.
• The individual should be capable of preparing reports for information and communicating the performance of the Region and individual stores in either written or verbal formats.
• The individual must have the capability to meet any deadlines as agreed with the Divisional Director.
This is a Senior leadership role in a young and growing business and demands the highest degree of personally integrity:
• Should have a thorough understanding of the companies business model and the Retail proposition.
• Set high standards of professional behaviour at all times.
• Carry a good level of credibility when dealing with colleagues within the business
Contact us for an informal confidential discussion with your CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79001380