Electrical Installation Engineer
Position: Electrical Installation Engineer
Sector: Manufacturing & Engineering
Salary: £24,000 with overtime (realistic earnings up to £40k) plus Bonus, Pension and Excellent Benefits
Shift Pattern: Full-time Monday to Friday
This is a very rare opportunity. Nicholas Associates (Engineering, Manufacturing & Technical) are recruiting on behalf of a forward thinking manufacturing client for an Electrical Installation Engineer based from their extremely successful site in Leeds.
The Electrical Installation Engineer role is field based and does include a lot of travel (all paid) and some overnight stays (again, all covered):
- Carrying out electrical installations
- Completing all necessary documentation
- Keeping accurate job records
- Carrying out all works to a high standard whilst complying with all relevant health and safety requirements
- Customer liaison
You will be an experienced Multi-skilled Service Engineer from a maintenance environment.
Trained in a relevant Engineering bias you will be able to demonstrate:
- Gained formal Electrical Qualifications
- Experienced in reading Engineering drawings
- Proficient Industrial Engineering/mechanical experience
- Full Driving License
- Market leading manufacturer of bespoke industrial solutions.
- Extremely low turnover of staff.
- Salary £24,000 Dependent upon experience
- Extensive overtime available paid on anything over 39 hours/week (including travel time)
- Annual Company Performance Related Bonus
- Share option after qualifying period
- 32 days Annual leave +birthday leave =33 days
- Full Time - Core hours Monday to Thursday 7:30am - 4pm & Friday 7:30am - 3pm
- Regular overtime available
Due to the urgency of this assignment, click the 'apply now' button to get your cv straight to me.
Key words: Maintenance, mechanical, electrical, ppm, technician, repair, ppm , tpm, multi-skilled, breakdown, installation, field based, field service, 17th edition
Key words: Maintenance, mechanical, electrical, ppm, technician, repair, ppm , tpm, multi-skilled, breakdown
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit nicholasassociates.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79002732