Credit Manager 12 month FTC
Finance Lead, consulting on the Customer Ledger. Birmingham. Blue Chip Organisation. 12 Month FTC
Hays Credit Management is exclusively supporting a large multinational based in Birmingham in its search for a Senior Credit Professional.
The company is a house hold name and infamous in the region for its heritage and culture, the credit department consists of several teams all based here in the midlands looking after the sales across both the UK and Europe.
Your new role
In your new role you will be an integral part in reviewing the companies customer ledger/sales ledger at the top level, identifying trends which indicate signs of bad or invalid debt which is not being identified or managed due to current policies and procedures.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring both the credit and sales department are following policies and procedures.
- Advising on best practise to maximise sales whilst reducing risk.
- Present to Senior Business Partners on a monthly basis a 'Debt Review' sharing findings and raising issues in the correct manner, drive for resolution and commitments to new ideas, formats and process improvements.
- Customer visits are part of the role, visiting clients to improve relations and working to recover aged debt.
- Provide assistants to the OTC and Revenue Audits.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree educated
- CICM qualified
- Extensive knowledge in Credit Control and Accounts Receivable
- Experience in OTC environment
- High level of integrity and trust
- The ability to lead a team
What you'll get in return
- 27 days annual leave
- 10% Bonus
- Pension and life insurance
- Competitive salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79018466