Marketing email/ CRM developer SalesForce
My client, an established eCommerce company that has an industry leader within the beauty industry, is looking for an experienced Email/ eCRM developer. You’ll be working with their talented CRM and wider marketing team (PPC, SEO, App and Affiliates) to drive maximised ROI, customer engagement and revenue.
A main requirement for this role is that you have a detailed understanding of SalesForce MarketingCloud.
Main responsibilities include:
- Creation of eCRM programs for relevant stakeholders
- Translating complex technical information into user friendly language for internal and external stakeholders
- Working closely with SalesForce for administration and customising for the use of end users
- Rolling out of CRM projects, including referral marketing, loyalty initiatives and customer data enrichment
- Driving innovation through the use of CRM software and analysis to identify customer opportunities in order to design and manage test and learn programs
Required skills and experience:
- Marketing and CRM
- SalesForce MarketingCloud /ExactTarget
- Experience within a Salesforce consultancy or Salesforce end user
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- Organised and works well under tight deadlines
Perks include multiple social events throughout the year, free breakfasts, parental paid leave, discounts and vouchers from well known high street retailers and many more!
Get in touch
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79136635