An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join the Group as the Dealership Accountant; with 37 franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset!
Our client are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain, with 1,100 staff and a turnover in excess of £600 million, they represent a range of franchises including VW, Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover and Skoda. The company is privately, family owned and is very proud of their history, determined to retain the principles of honest dealing, customer service and staff welfare that are responsible for more than 55 years of success.
Within the group, Westerly Group consists of 5 BMW and 4 Mini dealerships and has undergone significant growth in volumes over recent years and now wish to recruit a Dealership Accountant based at their recently refurbished Bridgwater dealership.
- £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
- Full time, 40 hours per week, 8.30am-5.30pm
- Workplace pension
- Life insurance
- Employee discounts
Dealership Accountant Responsibilities:
Reporting to the BMW Franchise Accountant your key duties will be:
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Composite submission.
- Day-to-day transaction processing including banking, sales ledger, purchase ledger and bank reconciliations.
- Maintaining and controlling accurate and tidy ledgers for 2 dealerships.
- Provide support to both the local dealership management team and at the same time work closely with the Franchise Accountant and provide support across the Westerly Group where required.
The ideal Dealership Accountant will have:
They are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual who is a quick learner, prepared to work hard and contribute to the progression and success of their dealerships. You will also possess:
- Motor Trade management accounting experience
- Strong Excel and IT skills
- Good communication and people skills
- The ideal candidate will have experience of Kerridge rev 8 and/or Drive.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the top 25 dealer groups in the UK. If you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be a Dealership Accountant then please click ‘apply’.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78971346