MI & Data Analyst (SQL)
MI & Data Analyst required for a fast-paced, growing company based in Birmingham City Centre. This is an opportunity to join the ever-growing MI team at the company's corporate Head Office based in Birmingham.
You will be working closely with a number of business areas to create, modify, troubleshoot and automate the availability of timely and accurate data. You will assist in developing the full data journey from data warehousing to the development of reporting solutions using BI tools.
If you have experience of writing complex SQL reports and extensive knowledge of managing reporting solutions and solving problems, this role is not to be missed.
As the MI & Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Automate Data pipelines in the back end of the reports using SQL
- Perform data quality work using SQL in order to clean 'messy' data in the absence of a data warehouse
- Support the development of a new data warehouse
- Provide performance tuning on existing reporting to enhance user experience
- Gather requirements and project manage assigned projects
- Manipulate and perform detailed analysis of multiple large data sets
- Interpret results using various ways, using multiple software platforms
- Provide ad-hoc reports when requested
The ideal candidate will have:
- Advanced SQL skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Knowledge of SSRS and SSIS is beneficial
- Excellent organisation skills and prioritisation of daily tasks and projects
- Ability to perform detailed analysis of multiple large data sets
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79120946