The Billing Analyst is responsible for the investigation and resolution of billing discrepancies identified as a result of quality assurance audits.
Key aspects of the role will be to resolve billing errors on clients’ energy invoices, so strong communication skills, establishing contacts in a range of energy supply and distribution companies and developing solutions to problems is essential to the success of the team.
- Provide an efficient invoice processing service to demanding deadlines
- Entry and analysis of energy billing data
- Resolve issues arising from the invoice processing service
- Dealing with high volumes of email queries
- Liaising with energy supply companies
- Providing high level reports
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of billing, finance or accounts administration would be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Highly numerical and mathematical
- Good problem solving ability
- Good IT skills particularly Excel
- Experience of the Energy/Utilities industry would be a distinct advantage
Location and Hours:
This position is based at the company head office at Cardiff Gate. The office is accessible by public transport from Cardiff City Centre and at various pick up points along Newport Road.
The hours of work are 08:30am - 17:00pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
Salary and Benefits:
The permanent salary starts from £16694k per annum.
In addition to the salary, the company offer an impressive list of benefits which include the following: Share Incentive Plan / Annual Company Bonus / Company Pension Scheme / 28 days holiday rising to 33 days (including Bank Holidays) / Car Share Scheme / Child Care Vouchers / Death in Service Benefit / Fitness Classes / Reward Scheme/ Cycle to Work / Sick Pay / Free Eye Test / Employee Assistance Programme / Progression Opportunities
How to Apply:
If you think you meet the criteria set out above for this position and want to apply to join this exciting business please send an up-to-date CV via the apply button on this page.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you haven’t heard anything within 7 days of your application then I’m afraid that you will not have been shortlisted on this occasion. Your details will be kept on file for future opportunities.
SG Recruitment Services is a professional and dedicated recruitment business offering a wide range of expert and bespoke recruitment services within the commercial sector.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79129477