IFA Support Admin/Client Services
The Client Services Associate provides full support to one or more Financial Planners, ensuring client satisfaction through direct contact with clients, and other operational colleagues, while adhering to regulatory standards.
- Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and 3rd party firms
- Point of contact for all client servicing and new business queries; to research and resolve client issues timely and efficiently.
- Preparation for client meetings and attend as and when required.
- Provide the business support necessary in meeting strategy and business objectives, as required.
- Process all business in accordance with required processes & proactive pipeline management.
- Prepare and print illustrations, key features and applications as required.
- Maintain core systems ensuring that all tasks are carried out and completed in line with company policy and procedures.
- Request policy information from third party policy providers.
- Coordinate and produce client valuations as part of the advice delivery process.
- Maintain client records in accordance with internal Compliance requirements.
- Maintain an awareness of, and act in accordance with, all Compliance and legislative obligations.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-5 years of operational experience within the financial services industry.
- A proven strong ethic of client service
- Excellent standard of education ideally with Certificate in Financial Administration (CF1)/equivalent with a desire to further development through additional qualifications.
- Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems.
- Organisation and prioritisation skills being able to work independently and within a team.
- Professional telephone manner along with excellent written communication skills; to have an eye for detail.
- Initiative - all ideas and input to the team are welcome. Use judgement and reasoning in order to propose solutions to problems.