Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Office angels are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger to join a well established business in the heart of Bournemouth.
The purpose of this post is to provide accounting support for all areas of purchase ledger and expenditure transaction processing, including supervisory duties; therefore this position will lend itself nicely to someone enjoys working with people and enjoys the heaving processing side of accounts.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience within a similar role with a strong knowledge of IT; in particular Excel.
Key duties of this position will involve;
- Processing of purchase invoices.
- Preparation of payment runs.
- Preparation and processing of journals.
- Bank reconciliations, reconciliation and preparation of accounting reports.
- Recording procurement card expenditure.
- Supervision of purchase ledger staff under the oversight of the Finance Supervisor.
This is a small friendly team to work with and the company will offer the suitable candidate a generous salary and benefit package.
Please apply today or directly to Kat on 01202 557789 as this post will be interviewing immediately.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79111266