Providing outsourced Payroll Administration, Bookkeeping and Business Consultancy services to a customer base in excess of 200, our Client, with their Head Office base in Alton are actively seeking to recruit a trainee to work within their Accounts Department.
As the first point of contact for client correspondence and telephone calls you will need to be organised and a confident communicator well able to handle routine Client enquiries and communications. Your principle duties will include:-
- Sorting the daily post
- Answering inbound Telephone calls
- Managing inbound emails
- Printing and filing Invoices
- Maintaining up to date work Checklists
- Adding Client data to the Process Managers plan
- Carrying out a wide range of adhoc duties as requested
As an Accounts Trainee you should understand the highly confidential nature of this role as you will be privy to client data held within the company database, and must ensure confidentiality so as to comply with wholly with data protection laws.
Key qualifications for this post are:-
- A GCSE secondary education with a minimum grade “C” in English and Maths
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Possession excellent Customer Service skills
Working Monday to Friday between 9am to 5:30pm, and with a 5:15pm finish on Friday, this role will pay the minimum wage in line with your age. As an opportunity for progression a study package for AAT foundation qualifications is offered with this position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78971418