Web Developer ( WordPress , PHP )
Web Developer ( WordPress , PHP ), Swindon. Leading Company in the property Industry. Salary: £28,000-£30,000 per annum + benefits and flexible working hours.
Our client is a leading Company within the Property Industry. They are currently seeking a Web Developer ( WordPress , PHP ) to join their team based in Swindon. This is a full time, permanent position with the option of flexible working hours.
As the Web Developer ( WordPress , PHP ) you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies on innovative projects. You will be part of their web team responsible for managing in-house Company Web Development projects, with the overall objective to increase the company’s organic visibility. You will have a technical, commercial Web Development background with the ability to ensure the continual development of their Web presence, delivering innovative and creative solutions across multiple platforms.
The Web Developer ( WordPress , PHP ) must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- Experience working with WordPress
- Working knowledge of PHP and Object Oriented practices, MySQL
- Ability to write quality, maintainable and performant code
- Understanding of SEO and best technical practices
- Keen eye for design detail and interaction
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and techniques
- Friendly and professional manner
- Problem solver and decision maker who is not easily defeated.
As a growing business this Company is committed to developing their team in a supportive and opportunity-filled environment.
This is a great opportunity for the right Web Developer ( WordPress , PHP ) to join an organisation that really appreciates their people, offers a really friendly working environment, competitive salary and encourages personal development.
Please apply now for an immediate interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78933113