A leading Manufacturing Firm is looking for a Temporary Management Accountant to come in on an initial 6 month contract basis.
The client is a leading manufacturer and supplier across Europe.
- Responsible for the day-to-day accounting of the firm
- Quarterly management accounts
- Process purchase invoices and staff expenses
- Cash management
- VAT returns
- Budgets and forecasts
- Provision of management information
- Responsible for the accounting system
Key requirements of the suitable candidate:
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Ideally looking for AAT, ACCA or CIMA studiers but will consider QBE.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
Competitive Salary, Completion bonus, Possible Permanent opportunity, Free on site parking, State-of-the-art facility
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78971564