Accountancy Practice with a high focus on client's specific requirements and going the 'extra mile', ensuring relationships are maintained for the long term .Friendly working environment with perfect location. A dedicated team who are willing to offer support where they can; helping you to complete daily tasks efficiently to the highest standards.
A trusted practice who pride themselves on producing high quality work. Client feedback is extremely positive due to continued support outside of normal service; offering business development meetings with no extra charge and follow-up courtesy calls.
You will be working alongside highly skilled individuals from all areas of the business.
- Preparation of year end accounts for review where necessary by senor staff
- Preparation of cooperation tax computations for review by senior levels of staff
- A good understanding of VAT and PAYE
- Preparation of management accounts using excel, sage, quickbooks and online systems
- A good knowledge of bookkeeping systems including sage, quickbooks and online systems
- Clients include sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Audit work to support the audit team where appropriate (an advantage)
- Assisting with statutory work including the preparation of dividend documentation
- Training and supporting junior members of the team
- Liaising with the team manager in terms of job work flow and status
- Dealing with clients queries
- Providing general support to the team in terms of accounts and administration
- Liaising with the Tax team to ensure a high standard of client service
The ideal candidate for the position may have the desire to progress towards obtaining an ACCA or ACA qualification but equally might be qualified by experience. They should have strong numeracy skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills plus the ability to maintain high levels of accuracy whilst meeting strict deadlines. You must posses a good work ethic, have a good sense of initiative and work well as part of a team. You should be proficient in Microsoft products.
£28,000 - £30,000 p/a plus great benefits
If you are interested in this role or are keen to explore the market for similar positions please get in touch with me directly on 02380 206 441.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78929761